Monday, November 19, 2007

"Reporting the War" --- Watch it on the web

My first documentary, "Reporting the War -- The Journalists' Perspective", is finally on the web. Watch it here. Later today, I'll post some of the comments I've received so far. If you taken the time to view the piece, please feel free to weigh in with comments here on my blog. I'm hoping to learn from this special so I can do better with next project.

Also, my thanks to the Cuyahoga Falls News Press for yesterday's article on my upcoming stage venture at Weathervane Community Playhouse. I spent all of Sunday rehearsing with a really talented group of teens and young adults, and I'm really enjoying the opportunity to perform.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got to watch the video on demand at 45/49 PBS website.
Very well done job Eric. It was nice to hear the other reporters perspectives.