If you missed his 4 p.m. press conference, you can watch it here.
The big news is that he's approved extending the lottery program by adding slot machines to Ohio's racetracks .. all in a state that has knocked out casino gambling four times at the polls. He hopes the slots will raise just shy of a billion big ones in the next two years.
You think it's a good idea?
The Gov still needed to cut $2.43 billion .. so here's what he proposing:
- 37% cut to retirement contributions for state employees
- $200 million cut to public library funding
- $1.1 billion cut from Medicare
- cuts to early education, pre-school programs
- close one youth correctional facility
A lot to consider .. a lot on the line .. thoughts?