Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thanks for support and patience

Thanks for all the of the emails .. many of you with questions about the Cutts trial . .and others with questions for the Friday's NewsNight Akron taping with Mayor Plusquellic. If you have a question for him about the sewers-for-scholarships program, it's not too late .. but post it quickly.

I've been living at the Stark County Courthouse much of the week and away from all my work in the office .. so I've spent the day catching up which is why I haven't added anything today ... also, my apologies to anyone who came for Wednesday Webchat .. I was logging on remotely from our satellite truck in Canton ... but couldn't conduct webchat. We'll be back at it next week.

I've been summarizing my notes from the entire Cutts/Davis case .. and will have a few tidbits for everyone later tonight or tomorrow ..

Thanks again for stopping by ... and taking the time to share of yourselves here on the blog.

Eric

No comments: